It’s Wednesday Already?

February 25th, 2009 · 6 Comments

12-28-08-008

This week is flying by and I have been so busy!  Some fun stuff like birthdays!  Some not so fun, boring things like doctor appointments, tax time stuff, meetings for my volunteer job and of course all of the usual stuff that we all do.

I finished a new crochet pattern and I am going to try to type it up soon so that I can post it this week.  My hints are: It’s really cute.  It’s small and easy, just the way I like all of my crochet projects!  (Well, most of my crochet projects.   I seem to get bored easily!)  And it will make you think of spring!

Tags: Free Patterns · Nothing Much

• 1 ELK // Feb 25, 2009 at 2:52 pm

wow ~that is a rich brown and such a abstract shape …such beauty in the wood! ELK

ELK’s last blog post..moments

• 2 spread your wings // Feb 25, 2009 at 5:22 pm

amazing color in this old tree stump – really beautiful

spread your wings’s last blog post..colors / plaid

• 3 Shalet // Feb 25, 2009 at 6:32 pm

I’d venture to say this year has flown by! The older you get …

Gorgeous photo!

• 4 Gayle // Feb 25, 2009 at 11:21 pm

Hi ELK!
    I was sorry that my husband cut down this shrub but the stump is so beautiful!

Hi spread your wings!
    I really is beautiful. I’d like to bring it into the house!

Hi Shalet!
    Yes, it is true, the older I get, the faster time goes by!

• 5 donna // Feb 26, 2009 at 11:57 am

Hi Gayle….as I write this I am watching the snow fall AGAIN, so anything that reminds me of spring will be a really good thing. And as far as tax time goes…that is what I should really be doing rather than blogging.

donna’s last blog post..The Little Things Count

• 6 Gayle // Feb 26, 2009 at 12:08 pm

Hi donna!

We had a tiny bit of snow again this morning, too. Happily, it has already melted!