Today I’m Hooked on…

January 16th, 2009 · 17 Comments

Dried Cranberries

Aurora dried cranberries!  They are so yummy.  My youngest son and I made oatmeal cookies at Christmas time and we used these cranberries in some of the cookies instead of raisins.  They were great!  But, I can’t only have healthy snacks, can I?  I must have chocolate!

Lindt trufflesLindt Truffles

I love these things!  I limit myself to two a day.  They cost too much money for me to go beyond that.  Not to mention the poor example I would be setting for my children if I ate ten a day!

Oh!  Did you notice I placed my snacks on my favorite little dish?!  Here’s the story of the dish!

Go on over to see some more of Hooked on Fridays at Hooked on Houses!

Tags: Favorite Things

• 1 Maya@Completely-Coastal // Jan 16, 2009 at 2:30 pm

Try the white chocolate Lindt Truffles…, they’re awesome. I cannot only eat two though, for me the magic number with these is six…

• 2 Gayle // Jan 16, 2009 at 2:33 pm

Hi Maya!

Dark, Milk, White, I love them all!

• 3 ELK // Jan 16, 2009 at 3:09 pm

hi! i always say the fruit cancels out the chocolate!

• 4 Liz // Jan 16, 2009 at 4:06 pm

Oh my goodness. I could eat myself into a different pant size with those two things alone! Enjoy!

• 5 donna // Jan 16, 2009 at 4:10 pm

Oh…those Lindor balls are wicked…melt in your mouth…I have to wipe the drool off my computer screen

• 6 Stephanie // Jan 16, 2009 at 4:13 pm

Oh my gosh. I love dried cranberries! I put them in my salads and I love them in my scones. And plain, too. Or in a trail mix.

And don’t get me started on the truffles. Those things are so freaking good! Except, if they’re in my house, there’s no limiting myself. I’m eating them all!

• 7 Ms.Tee // Jan 16, 2009 at 4:22 pm

Mmmm…on the cranberries AND chocolate. 😉 We put dried cranberries and walnuts in our salads – we’re hooked on them, too!

• 8 Debbie // Jan 16, 2009 at 5:15 pm

I got a package of the Lindt white chocolate in my Christmas stocking. mmmMMMmmm!
    I love your favorite plate, and I love your story about the plate. What serendipity! I love vintage milk glass. I makes me smile out loud.
    :o*

• 9 Hooked on Fridays: Keeping Cozy on Cold Days « Hooked on Houses // Jan 16, 2009 at 6:33 pm

[…] Today I’m Hooked on…: January 16th, 2009 at 1:31 […]

• 10 Julia @ Hooked on Houses // Jan 16, 2009 at 7:01 pm

What a good idea to put cranberries in the cookies instead of raisins. Sounds good to me. Like Ms. Tee, I like them on my salads, but never considered baking with them.

My husband always gets me those Lindt Truffles for Valentine’s Day because they’re my absolute favorite! I like the chocolate-mint. Yum. And the milk chocolate, and the dark chocolate. Any of them will do, really. :-)

Thanks for linking up to my party. I enjoyed your post!

• 11 Kim@ Forever Wherever // Jan 16, 2009 at 7:27 pm

The cranberries look great! I’ll have to try baking with them. Oh, and I do limit myself with two of those awesome chocolates when I’m checking out at the bookstore. Love them!

• 12 anna b-bonkers // Jan 16, 2009 at 7:39 pm

My mouth is watering for both. First over the cranberries and then really watering for the chocolates. Those are my favourites and only last moments in our house, yumm!

• 13 Mary Beth // Jan 16, 2009 at 10:45 pm

The cranberries look so yummy…but I love chocolate…so, maybe one cranberry, two chocolates…. and so on!

• 14 Gayle // Jan 16, 2009 at 11:44 pm

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for the great comments! So glad to know I’m not the only one hooked on dried cranberries and Lindt truffles!

• 15 Arleen // Jan 17, 2009 at 12:14 am

I love dried cranberries, too, and like others, I sometimes add them to salad. And truffles? Love them! Yeah, “hooked” is a good word for it! ~Arleen

• 16 d @ qdm.com // Jan 20, 2009 at 12:56 pm

oooh, i love dried cranberries. One of my favorite snacks is dried cranberries and granola. With or without milk. Perfect.

• 17 domain // Oct 23, 2014 at 1:34 am

Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to go back the desire?.I’m attempting
    to to find things to improve my site!I assume its good enough to use
    a few of your ideas!!