Timmy’s Security Blanket

January 12th, 2009 · 7 Comments

…is a cat carrier

timmy-in-carrier

Do you see that cute little black nose?!

Well, of course he has his blankies, too.  He’s not a spoiled dog at all!

When we got Timmy he was so small.  We used this cat carrier as his crate for a short while.  He loves it.  If one of the kids is annoying him, he runs into his cat carrier.  It’s a “Don’t Bother Timmy Zone.”  Also, sometimes when he sees that I am preparing to leave the house he will run into in.  I’m not sure why.  At other times he just hangs out on the couch and watches me leave.  Maybe sometimes he just needs more security.  Don’t we all!

I just found out from Shalet at Peculiar Momma that today is Delurking Day 2009.

delurking2009If you’re reading this, leave a comment!  You know you want to!  I would love to get to know you!  Do you have any pets?  Do you crochet?  Do you have children?  Tell me about yourself!

Tags: Blogging · Pets

• 1 donna // Jan 12, 2009 at 10:09 pm

Awwww..he is just adorable

• 2 ELK // Jan 12, 2009 at 10:35 pm

my favorite dog in a car carrier…how cute..no lurking from me Gayle!

• 3 Gayle // Jan 12, 2009 at 11:02 pm

Hi donna!
    He knows it, too!

Hi ELK!
    I need to see more photos of your sweet Sam!

• 4 Shalet // Jan 12, 2009 at 11:33 pm

I’m coming over here to spread the love. Let’s see — we have three cats, two dogs and two fish tanks in dire need of cleaning. Is that it? Yup – that’s all except the three little humans that also call our house home. It’s typically chaos in a good way. :o)

• 5 Gayle // Jan 13, 2009 at 9:17 am

Hi Shalet!

You have a house full!

• 6 Debbie // Jan 13, 2009 at 4:53 pm

OK, I’m going to delurk for a moment. I’m a mom of 3 (boys ages 20, 18 and our daughter is 13), and we have a pet bunny named, well, er, Bunny. I know, I know…. LOL Hubby and I have been married 24 1/2 years and we moved 6 times in 12 years, but have lived in this house for 12 years. I love to crochet, try to knit, and I love to sketch, paint and do beading. I’m a very happy person even through some really bad things in life in the past year. But I think it can only get better, right?
    :o*

• 7 Gayle // Jan 13, 2009 at 8:17 pm

Hi Debbie!

I’m so glad you delurked! You are the only one so far! It’s so great to hear about you and your family. I hope that you do have a better year this year. You’ll be in my thoughts. Now that you have delurked, why don’t you stay that way! Be a commenter on my blog, please,
    please, please! I could really use another commenter!