The Fog Rolled In

December 27th, 2008 · 8 Comments

fog-12-27-08

Today was foggy.  The snow is melting.  My daughter and Timmy tried out my daughter’s new soccer ball in the snow.  She needed a new soccer ball because Timmy is very hard on them.  This time I got her a “never-flat” ball.  We’ll see if it can stand up to Timmy!

fog-12-27-08

fog-12-27-08

Here’s a little color to break the drearyness!

12-27-08

What are you up to during the days leading up to the New Year?

Tags: Family · Pets

• 1 shelli // Dec 27, 2008 at 9:43 pm

If that’s the street you live on, how pretty!!

I have been absolutely lazy these past few days. Feeling a little under the weather, and the weather isn’t helping either. I am ready for spring!

• 2 Stephanie // Dec 27, 2008 at 10:15 pm

Sadly, I go back to work on Monday and work through New Year’s. It’s okay. The Husband and I don’t do much anyway. My vacation was nice while it lasted. Sigh. (Can you tell I don’t want to go back?)

• 3 Lmerie // Dec 28, 2008 at 11:27 am

Feel good pictures! Love the fence post. The clouds are starting to move in here, so it is looking more like a winter day than the spring like it feels :)

• 4 Gayle // Dec 28, 2008 at 1:55 pm

Hi shelli!
    I’m ready for spring also. Just another five months to go! Okay, so maybe it is spring-like here today, but it’s not fooling me! Hope you are feeling better now.

Hi Stephanie!
    Back to work does not sound fun. Hope your next vacations comes soon!

Hi Lmerie!
    Today it feels very spring-like here. It’s about 60 degrees and breezy, but cloudy. The snow is melting really fast.

• 5 Monkey's Momma // Dec 28, 2008 at 5:28 pm

Love the fog pictures! The fog gives them a dreamy feeling.

• 6 Gayle // Dec 28, 2008 at 8:22 pm

Hi Monkey’s Momma!
    Wow! I didn’t notice that until you mentioned it!

• 7 diane // Jan 5, 2009 at 10:53 am

Gosh what variety! I especially love the top one, the third one, and then that magical one with the snow and lights. Happy new Year!

• 8 Gayle // Jan 5, 2009 at 11:10 am