Fall Changes

November 16th, 2008 · 8 Comments

It’s funny, sometimes where I’m taking pictures, I think, “Oh these are coming out great!”  Then I get them onto my computer and I’m so disappointed.  They haven’t come out as I expected at all.  Other times, as I’m photographing, I’m thinking, “Ugh, I can’t get a decent shot.  I give up!”  Then I put them onto my computer and I like them!  What a surprise it is when that happens.  Well, it happened today.  The wind is blowing like crazy outside, but I decided to give it a try and see what kind of shots I could get and I really like them!

Go over and see more of November in black and white at Springtree Road!

Tags: Home & Garden · Photography

• 1 shelli // Nov 16, 2008 at 12:26 pm

Very nice. I am often surprised (or disappointed) by photos once I see them on my computer. This is why I rarely delete them from my camera.

• 2 ELK // Nov 16, 2008 at 1:27 pm

your black and white are so special ~my favorite are the vines …new motto

“never delete until looked at on screen”

we were windy as well yesterday…

• 3 Gayle // Nov 16, 2008 at 3:34 pm

Hi shelli!
    I think at this point in my photography, I am more often disappointed in my photos. Hopefully that will change as I get more experienced!

Hi ELK!
    Yes! A very good motto!

• 4 WendyLou // Nov 16, 2008 at 11:02 pm

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! And after seeing some of your beautiful photos, your comment is that much more special!!

• 5 Gayle // Nov 17, 2008 at 8:29 am

Hi WendyLou!

Thank you for visiting and for the nice comment!

I just copied the Red Beans and Rice recipe from your site. It looks so delicious! I can’t wait to try it.

• 6 diane // Nov 17, 2008 at 10:33 am

I really like the twisted branches — lots of interest in there.

• 7 maya // Nov 17, 2008 at 11:48 am

i go through the same thing. i also like going back through my files and finding the buried treasures i missed the first time around. :)

• 8 Gayle // Nov 17, 2008 at 12:18 pm

Hi diane!

Thank you!

Hi maya!

The oldest digital photos I have are from 2002 and I love looking back on those old ones. Of course mostly just to browse the photos of my kids when they were little!