Today’s post is written by my amazing 12 year old daughter! Thank you my sweetie!
The Stress Test
- On a scale of 1 – 10 how stressed are you today (or at the moment).
- Draw a picture of yourself when you aren’t stressed and very happy at the place/doing what you are stressed about. (If you don’t know, then just draw yourself happy ^_^)
- Draw yourself a reward for not being stressed! (Can be made up.)
- List (or draw) some things that you are doing to try and keep your cool!
- Think of a cartoon character, or any character – Draw it!
- Now make up your own cartoon character – Also draw it!
- Now draw a picture of your character and the other character meeting each other! (Include background!!!)
- Draw your character doing a hobby.
- Draw your character as a super hero.
- Draw your character as a villian! (‘”\(*_*)/'”)
- On a scale of 1 – 10 how stressed are you now?
- Reward yourself for at least trying this test!
If you prefer writing over drawing, just write down your answers instead of drawing them! Use a lot of descriptive words.
Do you have a tried and true way to relieve stress? Share it with us in the comments!